With high performance and reliability, the TSP654IIBI is the market's 1st Bluetooth POS Printer designed to work with all major operating systems including: Apple™, Android™, Windows™ and Linux™ with cash drawer support. This low cost, out-of-the-box solution is perfect for providing fixed printing capabilities from Tablets, Smartphones or any mobile device for queue busting, event ticketing, retail transactions, restaurant ordering – the applications are endless.
Advanced Apple Inc. MFi Certification, allows the printer to pair with iPad®, iPhone® and iPod Touch® as well as all Android and Windows Bluetooth devices supporting Serial Port Profile (SPP).
The TSP654IIBI offers superior printing capabilities including print speeds of 300mm per second; print output of 203dpi with standard and 2D Barcode support; along with offering high reliability of 60 million lines.
Offering an out-of-the-box solution, the TSP654IIBI comes complete with a wall mount kit, vertical mount kit, 58mm paper guide, power switch cover, StarPRNT installation CD with drivers and configuration utility, set-up guide and start up paper roll. Along with optional splash proof cover, PS60 power supply and display stand (VS-T650) for vertical use.
Key FeaturesOut-Of-The-Box Wireless Desktop Printing Solution
• Market's First Bluetooth Printer with Cash Drawer Support
• Apple Inc. MFi Certified – pairs with iPad®, iPhone® and iPod Touch® as well as all Bluetooth devices supporting SPP (Serial Port Profile)
• Bluetooth (2.1: MFi Certified for iOS / SPP)
• Compatible with major operating systems including: Apple™, Android™, Windows™, Linux™ or any handheld device allowing the user to seamlessly migrate to another Operating System if required
• High Speed: 300mm/second
• Print Output: 203dpi
• High Reliability: 60 million lines MCBF
• Stand and 2D barcode support
• Near end sensor for horizontal and vertical use
• "Drop-In & Print" paper loading
• Star AutoLogo™ feature to independently add logos and coupons to receipts
• Demo apps on Google Play and iTunes