ICRTouch EPoS software products that should be used in a restaurant or cafe:
- TouchPoint: This is the restaurant touch screen and forms the central part of any ICRTouch EPoS System.
- TouchOffice This is optional EPoS software than can be run on the back office or home pc and allows you to get extended reports over the standard tilling reports, better stock control and full product file maintenance.
- PocketTouch: PocketTouch is a digital handheld ordering device that allows your staff to take your touch screen till system directly to your customers and allows them to serve them without using traditional paper based ordering systems.
- TouchLoyalty Offers enhancements to the standard loyalty system already found in TouchPoint; this is especially useful if you run an estate of restaurants. This also offers the ability to run individual or multiple restaurant email marketing campaigns.
- TouchKitchen: Orders can be displayed and manipulated in the kitchen on a large bright touch screen monitor rather than using a more traditional printed paper option.
The EPoS system incorporates a large graphical table plan which can incorporate multiple levels if your restaurant has separate floors or areas.
Tables on the floor plan display their current status, is the table in use, have they run up a large balance, have they requested a bill, etc These can be answered at a glance.
The touch screen till system incorporates an inbuilt reservation diary that allows tables to be booked and deposits taken, even months in advance.
ICRTouch also provides an online table reservations system that allows customers to book their favourite table from the comfort of their home using their PC or mobile phone. This instantly synchronises with the reservation diary built into the EPoS system.
The TouchPoint till system hosts the ability to see on screen what stock you have of certain products and even restricts their sale if they fall below zero. This is useful for daily specials where only a certain number might be available, and means that their availability can be managed at the point of sale, rather than further down the line when the order has eventually found it’s way to the chef.
Pair TouchPoint with our handheld digital ordering system, PocketTouch, and you have an EPoS system capable of taking orders directly at the table; no more illegible hand written orders being deciphered at the till. PocketTouch transmits the order directly to the terminal and the printers or displays in the kitchen. In the event of the customer asking for something that’s not on the menu custom messages can be keyed in, or even written directly onto the unit by hand!
The touch screen till system incorporates table analysis reporting which enables you to easily identify which tables are used most and least.
Lead-Thru Prompting and Up Selling
When processing an order the EPoS till system automatically prompts the user for cooking choices and food options.
The EPoS till system encourages the staff to up sell by reminding them with useful prompts such as "would you like a sauce with that" or prompt the staff to ask about side orders.
The TouchPoint till system deals with set menus with ease, when the diner changes his mind and wants a 3 course meal instead of the 2 course he ordered don't worry TouchPoint has the answer.
The EPoS system offers various customer loyalty schemes that allow members to receive discounts or accrue points on purchased items that can be redeemed later against future purchases. The system is incredibly flexible and allows fine control even to the point of not giving points on low profit items, or more points on slow moving goods.
There are many parallels between the requirements of an EPoS system for a restaurant and that of a pub, for more information please contact us om 0845 625 0055.